speech perception、auditory spatial attention,、color perception、perceptual learning、visual cortical prosthesis
I mainly focus on understanding the neural mechanisms that underlie auditory and visual processing in humans. I use a combination of intracranial recordings and direct brain stimulation in epileptic patients. Topics under investigation include speech perception, auditory spatial attention, color perception, perceptual learning, and visual cortical prosthesis.
1. Wang, Q., She, S., Luo, L., Li, H., Ning, Y., Ren, J., Wu, Z., Huang, R., Zheng, Y. (2020) Abnormal Contingent Negative Variation Drifts During Facial Expression Judgment in Schizophrenia Patients. Frontiers in Human Neuroscience. 14: 274.
2. Wang, Q. #,*, Luo, L. #, Wang, J., Luan, G.M.* (2020) Color Perception Matches Selectivity in Human Early Visual Cortex. Brain Stimulation. 13: 253-255. (#co-first authors) (*co-corresponding authors)
3. Lu, L.X., Wang, Q., Sheng, J.W., Liu, Z.W., Qin, L., Li, L., Gao, J.H.* (2019) Neural tracking of speech mental imagery during rhythmic inner counting. eLife. 8: e48971
4. Wang J#, Wang Q#, Wang M, Luan G*, Zhou J, Guan Y and Yan Z (2018) Occipital Lobe Epilepsy with Ictal Fear: Evidence From a Stereo-Electroencephalography (sEEG) Case. Frontiers in Neurology. 9:644. (*co-first authors)
5. Wang, Q., Lu, H., Wu, Z.M., Li, L. (2018). Neural Representation of Interaural Correlation in Human Auditory Brainstem: Comparisons between Temporal-fine Structure and Envelope. Hearing Research, 365, 165-173
6. Wang, Q., Li, L. (2018). Differences between Auditory Frequency-Following Responses and Onset Responses: Intracranial Evidence from Rat Inferior Colliculus. Hearing Research, 357, 25-32
7. Cui, Z.*, Wang, Q.*, Gao, Y.Y., Wang, J., Wang, M.Y., Teng, P.F., Guan, Y.G., Zhou, J., Li, T.F., Luan, G. M. #, Li, L#. (2017). Dynamic Correlations between Intrinsic Connectivity and Extrinsic Connectivity of the Auditory Cortex in Humans. Frontiers in Human Neuroscience.11: 407 (*co-first authors) (#co-corresponding authors)
8. Wang, Q., Li, L. (2017) Modelling Envelope and Temporal Fine Structure Components of Frequency-Following Responses in Rat Inferior Colliculus. SCIENCE CHINA Technological Sciences, 60
9. Wang, Q., Li, L. (2015) Auditory midbrain representation of a break in interaural correlation. Journal of Neurophysiology, 114(4), 2258-2264